New WIP - Stylized Scene

So I've been getting stuck into things lately and I'm happy to say i've progressed nicely with a new project. I wanted to experiment with rendering and lighting so this project involves a stylized scene.

I used the mental ray daylight system to setup a moonlight scene, I followed some of the steps found in this great tutorial. http://www.polygonblog.com/3d-water-the-ocean/

I created the models so far the church, tree, fence and terrain. I've also added some mental ray area lights in the church. I've had to turn the multiplier up past 10000 to get the lights to show with the daylight system, I will need to investigate this further to see if its the best way to achieve this result.

I've a got a little bit of modelling left then I will look into the materials side of things.

So here is a shot of the scene so far.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment