Zbrushing

I have started work on a new project. In this project I wanted to get some practice with ZBrush. Initial impressions of the application are good and I can straight away see how powerful it is and how easy it is to create some detailed models.

It definitely is a very different way of working in comparison to 3DS Max, the controls are quite different so its taking a while to adapt moving from one application to the next.

It has also opened up so many questions for me about an integrated work flow between applications. Zbrush seems to have powerful material and poly painting functionality, but can these transfer on the exported models to 3DS max? Time for some forum posting and research.

So onto some WIP images of my latest project. Lots of new techniques and ideas coming through.

Clay render of 'Brain and Spine' modelled in ZBrush


Test render in 3DS Max of my scene


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment