I've been lucky enough to have the past couple of weeks off from my day job, so I was able to get in some good time with my 3D work! I have now completed the modelling for my Bruton project and I have also linked the model ready for posing.

I took my time with this model a lot more than I have done in the past, which resulted in me 'redoing' some sections of the model that I wasn't happy with. Its not perfect, but it is definitely the most complicated model I have created thus far!

Here are some WIP screenshots.


Full Model

Test Pose

Its now onto UVW Unwrapping and texturing.

Next PostNewer Posts Previous PostOlder Posts Home